Okay, so this is the catch-all, kids. What doesn’t fall into the movies or theme parks comes here, to this humble final installment. This will be presented in the order in which I care:
- This was it for me. I’ve always liked the idea of Kingdom Hearts more than the Gameplay, but if you toss Rapunzel and Baymax in, I’m buying.
- Baymax appeared all in black, with the idea being that this was the original Baymax who sacrificed himself to save Hiro in the film.
Disney Infinity 3.0
- Confirmed new characters: Peter Pan, Spot (but not Arlo- The Good Dinosaur) Finn and Rey (The Force Awakens) Judy and Nick (Zootopia) and Hulkbuster and Ultron (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
- Confirmed new playsets: Marvel Battleground and The Force Awakens
- Four player will be enabled for the Marvel playset
- Disney MagicBands will unlock the famous Partners statue from the Magic Kingdom.
- Mobile app that lets you build your own theme park
- Will have plot elements- Maleficent and company decide to wreck your theme park, because that’s what they do now.
Star Wars Battlepods/ Battlefront
- These were showcased as an immersive video game experience.
- These are already out in the wild, incidentally. I’ve seen one in person in Ocean City.
- They’re a little claustrophobic, and one player called them “like a movie I sort of interacted with.”
- There’s going to be a Darth Vader skinned PS4 released with Star Wars: Battlefront
John Lasseter Studio Collection
- Lasster’s ridiculous Hawaiian shirt collection was on display, and they’re actually pretty neat to look at.