Just like that, we’re off hiatus!
This week, something near and dear to my heart returns- The Greendale
Seven Six Four + Chang are back TOMORROW with a new season. This little sitcom that could deserves to be brought in in style, and you know what that means?
We’re going to take from the season two episode Mixology Certification
- Seven and Seven (even if it’s a high school girls’ drink)
- Screwdrivers (for Annie)
- Root beer (again, for Annie)
- Make a punch, and then serve it with this ice cube in the center
- A tray from Subway- always appropriate
- Chicken fingers, from season one’s excellent mafia episode.
- Order pizza. Try to figure out who should answer the door.
- Colorful cake pops for all of your paintball needs
- Shirley’s brownies, of course!
- Try varying brownies for different characters. No-pudge brownies for weight-conscious Jeff, vegan brownies for Britta, disgustingly rich brownies for Pierce, etc.
- Cookies and Cream “Puppy Chow,” for Dean Pelton’s love of Dalmatians
- Turn your living room into the Greendale cafeteria with banners
- Recreate posters from famous episodes
- Make a flag out of Greendale’s famous logo.
- Please don’t dress as a Human Being. You will scare your guests.
Alternately, throw this entire thing out and throw a Pulp Fiction themed party in honor of Abed.