If you’re anything like me, you’re either just getting back from Disney World, getting ready to go to Disney World, or wishing you were in Disney World. In the coldest part of the Winter, have a delightful shindig to remind you there’s a great big beautiful tomorrow!
As always, take a look at our Pinterest for more ideas!
For some EPCOT flair, try a little something from around the world.
- Crepes for France
- Spring rolls for Japan
- Make a batch of Orange chicken as hors d’oeuvres.
- Lazy option: Have Chipotle cater in honor of Mexico
- If you’re particularly inclined, you can make the famous smoked turkey legs for which Disney is so well known.
Go classic Disney food. The kind of food you always find yourself blowing your snack credits on.
- Waffles and ice cream (though you should use this to make the waffles.)
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars (Here for the recipe)
If you’re feeling ambitious, Allears.net posts recipes to YOUR favorite Disney World dish!
- Coke products, obviously!
- Cocktails by Cody has some fantastic cocktails inspired by Disney characters.
Youtube has all sorts of great audio from all over the parks- if you’re looking for something specific, it’s probably there. If you’re not, here are my favorites:
- Animation Courtyard Loop (Hollywood Studios)
- Epcot Entrance Loop (EPCOT)
- Magic Kingdom Entrance Loop (Magic Kingdom)
- You know all those souvenirs your parents told you not to buy? Break them out and display them!
- Hang leftover maps on the walls, or print them out from various web sites 🙂
- Pin any Disney pins you might have everywhere- if it’s Disney, put it out!
- Encourage guests to Disneybound. Dress up in the colors and style of your favorite Disney girl, boy, or animal!
Enjoy your Disney party, and we’ll see you real soon!