It’s a shiny new year, and that means some big things in the pipeline for Pretty Nerdy Things.
We’re going to actually have a posting schedule and regular features this year. I know, right?
Mondays are the catch-all day. Reviews, recaps, rants, and anything else deemed worthy.
- First Wednesday of the Month: Cosplay Wednesday. Ideas, tutorials, and discussions with expert cosplayers for the savvy cosplayer on a budget. Skill range will vary, from what you can expect to buy ready-made to what is going to require two years and a sewing machine.
- Second Wednesday of the Month: Lesser-Known Character Profiles. Who is Dazzler, anyway, and why is she in the X-Men arcade game? There are women outside Harley Quinn, Supergirl, and Black Widow. Let’s talk about them.
- Third Wednesday of the Month is One-Shot Wednesday. Shows that ran for one season, or preferably one episode on live broadcast. We’ll reflect and reminisce on the successes that never were.
- Fourth Wednesday of the Month will be an exciting nerd calendar, with what you can expect for the month ahead
- Fifth Wednesday of the Month (should there be one) will always be a fun top ten list, and will never be all that serious.
- Theme Party Friday. Every Friday, we will help you to organize a party for the next week, based on what’s happening in Pop Culture. This week, you can look forward to a Parks and Recreation party worthy of Entertainment 720.
- Stay tuned for information about our upcoming YouTube show, arriving Summer 2015.
- We’re also looking for new Pretty Nerdy Things to join the team. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested. Or if you’re not. We love mail.
- We’ve got a Pinterest! https://www.pinterest.com/areuprettynerdy will be added to and developed in the coming year, with boards for all of our theme parties!